Are you looking to improve the look and appearance of your skin? Then a chemical peel may be for you! In this treatment, a chemical solution is gently applied to the face, neck, or hands leading the skin to exfoliate and peel off. The new skin is typically much smoother and less wrinkled than the skin that was there prior.
There are a variety of different chemical peels that we offer and each has its own benefit. These include:
- Glycolic GA Peel. Enhances skin tone and texture. Minimizes pore size and has anti-aging benefits.
- Jessner JR Peel. A cocktail of three different peels that is ideal for softening unwanted fine lines and mild to moderate hyperpigmentation.
- Mandelic MA Peel. A superficial peel that is perfect for rosacea, redness relief, and sensitive skin.
- Pyruvic PA Peel. A superficial peel that’s perfect for oily, acne-prone skin. Mainly used for light to moderate premature skin aging.
- Salicylic SA Peel. A 30% salicylic peel that’s also good for oily, acne-prone skin.
If you would like to learn more about our chemical peels and which one may be right for you, schedule an appointment today with our aesthetician.
Source: American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)