Here at the Lisa S. Ball, NP Building we’re all big fans of SkinCeuticals’ sunscreens. So, when we found out about their latest one, the Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30, we had to carry it!
As a lightweight, broad-spectrum sunscreen, it pairs the benefits of an SPF with discoloration correcting and hydrating ingredients. This in turn moisturizes the skin, delivering a brighter, more balanced complexion instantly. Our aesthetician Lauren Battaglia has been trying out the product and shared her thoughts, “This product is amazing! I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and it really gives my skin a glow. It’s a must for any skincare routine.”
As with all SkinCeuticals products, the Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 also went through a rigorous research and development process. This is evident in the detailed description of the ingredients on the SkinCeuticals website:
- 1% Tranexamic acid minimizes the reoccurrence of discoloration and brown patches with continued use.
- 2% Niacinamide helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- 7% Glycerin draws and retains moisture.
- 3% Phenylethyl Resorcinol protects against discoloration.
- Reflective Mica instantly brightens skin.
As you can see, the Daily Brightening UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 30 from SkinCeuticals offers a variety of benefits and is a must-have this Summer! Contact our office today to get yours.