If you are looking to improve the appearance of your skin, then dermaplaning may be for you. As a non-invasive treatment for the face, it is a great option for patients looking for gentle exfoliation. At the Lisa S. Ball, NP Building, our aesthetician Jamie Popp is well versed and experienced with this specific treatment.
Utilizing a special medical-grade scalpel, everything from dirt, oil, dead skin, and ‘peach fuzz’ are all removed during the process. This leaves the skin fresher, smoother, and brighter-looking immediately after. But those aren’t the only benefits of dermaplaning, here are some others:
- No downtime
- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps makeup apply better
- Allows skincare products to penetrate deeper and enhances their absorption
- Addresses fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps diminish the appearance of acne scars
- Stimulates the production of collagen and new skin cells
- Leaves the skin with an overall dewy look
- Helps to even out skin tone
- A great add-on to chemical peels, facials, or HydraFacials
As you can see, dermaplaning has a variety of benefits. It’s important to note, however, that the skill and experience of the person doing the treatment has a big influence as well. Contact our office today to learn more about the process and schedule an appointment.